Polish Defense Minister said that the materials, proving that Moscow has intentionally crashed the airplane with Lech Kaczynski on board, are going to be published soon.
On September 2, Polish Minister of Defense Antoni Macierewicz in his interview with Rzeczpospolita newspaper said that previously unknown materials on crash near Smolensk in 2010, when 96 people were killed, including Polish President Lech Kaczynski, will be disclosed for public access soon.
He noted that it is about new conversations recording of the crew of the crashed Tu-154. In particular, he said, that solid proves that “Russian authorities’ and air traffic controllers’ actions were aimed at the crash of the plane with President Kaczynski and the entire delegation on board” will be presented.
“We have real evidence today, including those that were covered by Miller’s commission (the previous commission investigating the Smolensk disaster). We have horrific confessions of members of the commission,” Macierewicz said.
According to him, the related materials will be unveiled in October this year.